In my attempt to make daily progress reports, I’ve added some ‘fluff’ prims to the neck. I’m not happy with the flexi-prims on  the dorsal area of the neck. I might replace it with a texture more like the tail of the Kaetif Fox avatar. I think that might look better.  The flexis are very hard to work with because of the transparency overlap problem. If the avatar didn’t have stripes, it wouldn’t really be a big deal. I’m going to have to really figure out how to make it look good with few stripes without an obviously repeating texture (The same texture on all the fluff prims to save on load time).  If I have to, I can make separate textures for each prim, but I’d rather not do that.  The head got a slight prim change.   I’ve added some teeth to it (Which you can’t see here.)  The head also got an update on the cheek fur.  And I’ve been tweaking the chestfur so it lines up with the neck fur.

Written on September 14th, 2012 , Uncategorized

You must be logged in to post a comment.

The WereHouse Avatars is proudly powered by WordPress and the Theme Adventure by Eric Schwarz
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).

The WereHouse Avatars

We'll Make An Animal Out Of You.